Thursday 24 January 2013

Draft Idea For Digipack

This is a rough draft of what I would like my digipack to look like. For the front cover I want a posed image of the artist, preferably playing the guitar, and I want the name of the album and the artist's name in big, bold, handwritten style font. The artists name and name of the album is the first thing I want the audience to see, so it sticks in their mind. "GLUE" is going to be in a pastel pink colour and "NINA NESBITT" is going to be in a pastel blue colour. For the back outside cover I'm going to have an image of a glue stick in the background, as this refers back to the name of the album. When researching digipacks I saw that many album covers had images that referred back to the name of the album, so I am going to incorporate this in my design. Also on the back outside cover, I am going to have the songs that are on the album listed with numbers. I am using numbers as in the song "Glue" Nina sings with numbers. Again referring back to the album name. In the bottom right hand corner I am going to have an image of a cupcake. I am doing this as it looks quite quirky which fits in with Nina Nesbitt's style. I am going to use the same font throughout the digipack to create a house style. When doing my research, I saw that many other artists albums had their own house style. By creating my own house style, it should make the album look more professional. For the inside left of the the digipack, I am going to have a posed image of the artist. I want it to look simple and natural to represent her music. The inside right of the digipack is where the CD is going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment