Friday 1 February 2013

Final Music Video, Digipack and Music Advert




These are the final cuts and drafts for my music video and print work. I have used the music video to help produce both my digipack and music advert. Whilst filming the music video, I took some shots of our artist to use as images on the digipack and advert. I have done this to create a sense of continuity throughout my products, as if they were all different images, I think they audience may have got confused about who the artist is and basically the whole idea is to sell the artist. 

I made sure that I used the same colours, font and similar images on my digipack and music advert. I have done this as it not only creates continuity but also a house style. Whilst researching other artists print products, I noticed that they had a house style on both print products. This helps the audience to recognise the artist and this then leads to promoting the artist. 

In order to appeal to our target audience of young females aged between 16-23 (mainly students) I used a quite young and funky font but I also used pastel colours as they are quite girly and therefore should appeal to my target audience. As Nina Nesbitt and her songs are quite quirky we decided to include this in the music video, but I also decided to include this in the print products by the clothes worn by the artist and also the font and images used too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment